Introduction

Hello and welcome to my site. Thanks for visiting!
I believe in the power behind positive thinking and mental health. There is always hope if you know where to look, so I offer hope and sometimes advice, through poetry. I hope you will enjoy my work, and that somehow it may save lives and create smiles. I really appreciate the visits to my blog. Ultimately this is here to help others. View profile for the other pages.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

When Two Worlds Collide



When two worlds collide sometimes there's a spark,

sometimes it’s a tremble that rattles ones heart.

The shockwaves that reach to the depths of your mind,

bring questions that linger from some unseen bind.

Which way should you go, does  it even really seem real?

No time in your life for a heart that must heal.

Excuses and reasons may flood from your mouth,

for love that you long for but must do without.

Is it to soon or might it be just lust,

is this new person someone you can trust.

So many emotions once  locked deep inside,

will rise to the surface, when two worlds collide.

No comments:

Post a Comment