Introduction

Hello and welcome to my site. Thanks for visiting!
I believe in the power behind positive thinking and mental health. There is always hope if you know where to look, so I offer hope and sometimes advice, through poetry. I hope you will enjoy my work, and that somehow it may save lives and create smiles. I really appreciate the visits to my blog. Ultimately this is here to help others. View profile for the other pages.

Friday, September 3, 2021

Hand

 Hand


Jesus I'm praying please lend us your hand,
so many are dying, we don’t understand.

A virus has come and it touches us all,
the young and the old, even strong ones will fall.

The pain that it brings just keeps spreading so fast,
it's taking your world, won't you please take it back?

I know that your hurting, from those turned away,
but many still love you and many still pray.


I know you'll return and in time they will see,
that through all the time, Jesus you'll always be,
the healer the savior the king of all lands,
and this virus will die when it touches YOUR hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment