Introduction

Hello and welcome to my site. Thanks for visiting!
I believe in the power behind positive thinking and mental health. There is always hope if you know where to look, so I offer hope and sometimes advice, through poetry. I hope you will enjoy my work, and that somehow it may save lives and create smiles. I really appreciate the visits to my blog. Ultimately this is here to help others. View profile for the other pages.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Pieces


Falling to pieces thinking of you,
what did I say, what did I do?
Where have you gone to, why did you run?
Remember you told me that I was the one?

Falling to Pieces counting the years,
planning a future, fighting back tears.
Nothing the same now , everything changed,
how can I do this, its all rearranged.

Falling to pieces, I'm on shaky ground,
A love that was strong, nowhere to be found.
Now that you left me, with holes in my heart,
this life is so different, I'm falling apart.

You wont keep me down, no I wont let you win,
when one love is over a new one begins.
The light is extinguished, I'm left in the dark,
I pick up those pieces and look for a spark.

I fight through the tears, and those cuts that run deep,
the promises made that you just could not keep.
So now I must put that love up on a shelf,
 and learn not to love you but still love myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment